- Mongoose Media Appoints Nicholas Ng As Vice President, Sales
- New Appointments For Mongoose Media: New Editor In Chief For Esquire Malaysia And Expatriate Lifestyle
- The Men's Health Women's Health Night Run By AIA Vitality
- A Night Of Style At The Inaugural ELLE Style Awards
- Mongoose Publishing Wins 5 Awards At Last Night's 2016 MPAS Awards Ceremony
- Mongoose Media Reports Record Digital Traffic In Malaysia And Singapore
- ELLE Malaysia Announces The Launch Of ELLE Style Awards
- Men's Health Women's Health Night Run By Aia Vitality Hosts 14,000 Runners In Putrajaya
- Mongoose Media Launches Interactive Editions For ELLE And Esquire
- Mongoose Media Elevates Patrick Brennan To Group CEO
- Esquire Singapore named as a finalist in the SOPA 2016 Awards
- Esquire launches defining website for men in Singapore
- Men's Health Women's Health Night Run by AIA Vitality - Malaysia's Largest Night Run Series!
- ELLE Malaysia enjoys "Best Lifestyle App" success at WAN-IFRA Digital Media Awards
- Mongoose Publishing celebrates 15 wins at MPA Malaysia Awards 2015
- Mongoose Names Claire Burgess Strategy & Business Director
- Men's Health Malaysia Reveals Eugene Phua as New Editor
- Time Out Singapore goes free from December
- Mongoose Announces New Editor-in-Chief for Esquire Malaysia
- Mongoose Hires Patrick Brennan as Director of Business Development
- Time Out Kuala Lumpur Digital Traffic Hits Record High
- Mongoose Earns Two Prestigious Wins at Spark Awards for Media Excellence 2015
- Time Out Singapore Announces Week of Free
- Mongoose Publishing appoints Kate Guest as ELLE Editor-In-Chief
- TIME OUT MALAYSIA KIDS LAUNCHES!
- Expatriate Lifestyle Charity Open 2015
- Mongoose in Singapore Crowned "Media Publishing Company of the Year" For The Second Year Running at 2015 MPAS Awards
- FIPP meets...Mongoose Publishing's chief content officer, Matt Bellotti
- Women's Health Magazine launched!
- Sueann Chong named Editor for launch of Women's Health Malaysia
- Mongoose announces Lynette Ow as new Editorial Director
- Time Out reveals top places to eat in KL right now
- Zul Andra named Editor-in-Chief of Esquire Singapore
- Mongoose Publishing wins most awards at MPA Awards 2014
- Expatriates Rank The Best Of Malaysia's Hotels, Resorts & Attractions
- Mongoose to announce new Editor-in-Chiefs for Esquire Singapore and Esquire Malaysia
- Mongoose Wins Gold at The Spark Awards 2014
- Timeout Singapore welcomes new editor on board
- Mongoose Publishing launches Women's Health Malaysia
- Time Out Kuala Lumpur recognised at SOPA Awards
- Time Out Penang 2014/15 officially launched by Tourism Exco
- RM60,000 raised at the Expatriate Lifestyle Charity Open 2014
- Mongoose Publishing sweeps 15 awards to become "Media Publishing Company of the Year 2014" at the 2014 MPAS Awards
- Esquire Malaysia takes gold and silver awards at The Asia Media Awards 2014
- Lynette Ow appointed as new General Manager, Marketing of Mongoose Publishing
- ELLE MALAYSIA LAUNCHED!
- Elle Malaysia Magazine Launches Website & App
- Esquire Malaysia Selected "Best International Magazine Cover Of 2013"
- Esquire Singapore Unveils New Managing Editor
- Esquire's Malaysia Movember Movement Raises 100,000 for The National Cancer Society of Malaysia
- KL dining scene celebrates all time high!
- Time Out Kuala Lumpur Wins "Best Magazine Website" In Asia
- Esquire magazine announces Malaysia's Best Dressed Real Man for 2013
- Mongoose Publishing Acquires Men's Health Malaysia
- The Best of Malaysia's Hotels, Resorts & Attractions 2013 - Revealed!
- ELLE Malaysia Magazine Announces Key Roles
- ELLE Announce Editor-In-Chief
- ELLE Malaysia Unveils The Editor-in-Chief
- Time Out Singapore named "Digital Media Product of the Year" at 2013 MPAS Awards
- Esquire Singapore sweeps three awards at 2013 MPAS Awards
- Esquire Malaysia's Eric Bana cover cited as a 'favourite cover of 2013'
- ELLE Magazine to launch in Malaysia
- Esquire Malaysia presents Brilliant Malaysians Raises RM83,000 For Malaysian Diabetes Association
- An Expatriate View on Malaysia - Matt Bellotti talks about cross-cultural management challenges in Malaysia
- Time Out Penang Ready to Rock Penang in May 2013
- Esquire Malaysia and Singapore's Editor-in-Chief Sam Coleman on "The Morning Bell" @Capital TV
- Mongoose Publishing Celebrates Record Award Winning Week
- Mongoose Publishing to take over publishing rights of Time Out Singapore magazine from October 2012
- Esquire Launches in Singapore
- Mongoose Tweeting Team Malaysia To Gold
- Mongoose Publishing Unveils New Titles
- Hearst Magazines International Launches Esquire in Singapore Starting with The September Issue
- Esquire Magazine to Hit Singapore's Shores in September 2012
- Time Out Kuala Lumpur is The Best Entertainment and Lifestyle Magazine in Malaysia
- Esquire Malaysia is the Best Men's Fashion Magazine in Malaysia
TIME OUT PENANG READY TO ROCK PENANG IN MAY 2013
Date: 5 February 2013
Source: Mongoose Publishing
Now in its 3rd annual edition, Time Out Penang 2013/2014 continues the tradition of exploring every destination, happening and aspect of life in Penang, from hotels and resorts to shopping, attractions, the arts, performance, spas, bars, restaurants, and the amazing heritage of the state of Penang.
Time Out Penang 2013/2014 will be an A4, 150+ page glossy magazine-guide, presenting a typically comprehensive, honest and trustworthy account of Penang’s travel hotspots for the high-end tourists, business travelers, expatriates, and huge affluent local readership who enjoy and act upon what they are told by Time Out, whose motto is ‘Know More. Do More.”
The editorial content of Time Out Penang2013/14 will be bigger and better than previous years with all-new content, such as features from renowned writers the cream of the journalistic talent from Penang. All the guidebook’s 1,000+ listings will be fully checked, refreshed, rewritten and updated for this year’s publication. No other publication has the comprehensiveness or depth of coverage of the state of Penang as Time Out Penang.
The annual publication is now supported by a comprehensive and informative website and an app that are updated in real time and are your best source of information for Penang while on the go. The Time Out Penang App is inspired by the popular and successful Time Out KL Application, which achieved over 30,000 downloads in just 15 months. Time Out Apps have also seen unparalleled success in Dubai, New York and Sydney with tens of thousands of users signing up and giving them rave reviews. Meanwhile more than 25,000 unique users are flocking to the Time Out Penang website every month. The site is updated and curated in real-time every day with traffic growing at a rate of between 10-25% each month.
The Time Out Penang App boasts unique Geo Tagging features which allow it to feed the user location based content. If they want to find the nearest restaurant or art gallery, the Time Out Penang App will tell them within seconds. The App also allows the users to browse for events and things to do under traditional Time Out categories such as restaurants, nightlife, art, performance, music and more. The App will also feature regular giveaways, competitions and offers to save readers money, enabling them to go out and enjoy more of Penang.
Time Out Penang also has a very comprehensive website and a vibrant Facebook andTwitter presence. The website features content from the guide, listings, local interest stories and up to date information on events and happenings around Penang.
Time Out Penang 2013/14 will be distributed to key international destinations around the world and all countries in the South-east Asian region. This well-traveled audience is eager to explore more of the world and cannot wait to read and see more about the breathtaking sights and sounds of Penang, from the historic architecture and the unique street food culture to the world class hotels and resorts.
For all marketing & advertising related enquiries and enquiries related to event and media partnerships please contact: