- Mongoose Media Appoints Nicholas Ng As Vice President, Sales
- New Appointments For Mongoose Media: New Editor In Chief For Esquire Malaysia And Expatriate Lifestyle
- The Men's Health Women's Health Night Run By AIA Vitality
- A Night Of Style At The Inaugural ELLE Style Awards
- Mongoose Publishing Wins 5 Awards At Last Night's 2016 MPAS Awards Ceremony
- Mongoose Media Reports Record Digital Traffic In Malaysia And Singapore
- ELLE Malaysia Announces The Launch Of ELLE Style Awards
- Men's Health Women's Health Night Run By Aia Vitality Hosts 14,000 Runners In Putrajaya
- Mongoose Media Launches Interactive Editions For ELLE And Esquire
- Mongoose Media Elevates Patrick Brennan To Group CEO
- Esquire Singapore named as a finalist in the SOPA 2016 Awards
- Esquire launches defining website for men in Singapore
- Men's Health Women's Health Night Run by AIA Vitality - Malaysia's Largest Night Run Series!
- ELLE Malaysia enjoys "Best Lifestyle App" success at WAN-IFRA Digital Media Awards
- Mongoose Publishing celebrates 15 wins at MPA Malaysia Awards 2015
- Mongoose Names Claire Burgess Strategy & Business Director
- Men's Health Malaysia Reveals Eugene Phua as New Editor
- Time Out Singapore goes free from December
- Mongoose Announces New Editor-in-Chief for Esquire Malaysia
- Mongoose Hires Patrick Brennan as Director of Business Development
- Time Out Kuala Lumpur Digital Traffic Hits Record High
- Mongoose Earns Two Prestigious Wins at Spark Awards for Media Excellence 2015
- Time Out Singapore Announces Week of Free
- Mongoose Publishing appoints Kate Guest as ELLE Editor-In-Chief
- TIME OUT MALAYSIA KIDS LAUNCHES!
- Expatriate Lifestyle Charity Open 2015
- Mongoose in Singapore Crowned "Media Publishing Company of the Year" For The Second Year Running at 2015 MPAS Awards
- FIPP meets...Mongoose Publishing's chief content officer, Matt Bellotti
- Women's Health Magazine launched!
- Sueann Chong named Editor for launch of Women's Health Malaysia
- Mongoose announces Lynette Ow as new Editorial Director
- Time Out reveals top places to eat in KL right now
- Zul Andra named Editor-in-Chief of Esquire Singapore
- Mongoose Publishing wins most awards at MPA Awards 2014
- Expatriates Rank The Best Of Malaysia's Hotels, Resorts & Attractions
- Mongoose to announce new Editor-in-Chiefs for Esquire Singapore and Esquire Malaysia
- Mongoose Wins Gold at The Spark Awards 2014
- Timeout Singapore welcomes new editor on board
- Mongoose Publishing launches Women's Health Malaysia
- Time Out Kuala Lumpur recognised at SOPA Awards
- Time Out Penang 2014/15 officially launched by Tourism Exco
- RM60,000 raised at the Expatriate Lifestyle Charity Open 2014
- Mongoose Publishing sweeps 15 awards to become "Media Publishing Company of the Year 2014" at the 2014 MPAS Awards
- Esquire Malaysia takes gold and silver awards at The Asia Media Awards 2014
- Lynette Ow appointed as new General Manager, Marketing of Mongoose Publishing
- ELLE MALAYSIA LAUNCHED!
- Elle Malaysia Magazine Launches Website & App
- Esquire Malaysia Selected "Best International Magazine Cover Of 2013"
- Esquire Singapore Unveils New Managing Editor
- Esquire's Malaysia Movember Movement Raises 100,000 for The National Cancer Society of Malaysia
- KL dining scene celebrates all time high!
- Time Out Kuala Lumpur Wins "Best Magazine Website" In Asia
- Esquire magazine announces Malaysia's Best Dressed Real Man for 2013
- Mongoose Publishing Acquires Men's Health Malaysia
- The Best of Malaysia's Hotels, Resorts & Attractions 2013 - Revealed!
- ELLE Malaysia Magazine Announces Key Roles
- ELLE Announce Editor-In-Chief
- ELLE Malaysia Unveils The Editor-in-Chief
- Time Out Singapore named "Digital Media Product of the Year" at 2013 MPAS Awards
- Esquire Singapore sweeps three awards at 2013 MPAS Awards
- Esquire Malaysia's Eric Bana cover cited as a 'favourite cover of 2013'
- ELLE Magazine to launch in Malaysia
- Esquire Malaysia presents Brilliant Malaysians Raises RM83,000 For Malaysian Diabetes Association
- An Expatriate View on Malaysia - Matt Bellotti talks about cross-cultural management challenges in Malaysia
- Time Out Penang Ready to Rock Penang in May 2013
- Esquire Malaysia and Singapore's Editor-in-Chief Sam Coleman on "The Morning Bell" @Capital TV
- Mongoose Publishing Celebrates Record Award Winning Week
- Mongoose Publishing to take over publishing rights of Time Out Singapore magazine from October 2012
- Esquire Launches in Singapore
- Mongoose Tweeting Team Malaysia To Gold
- Mongoose Publishing Unveils New Titles
- Hearst Magazines International Launches Esquire in Singapore Starting with The September Issue
- Esquire Magazine to Hit Singapore's Shores in September 2012
- Time Out Kuala Lumpur is The Best Entertainment and Lifestyle Magazine in Malaysia
- Esquire Malaysia is the Best Men's Fashion Magazine in Malaysia
Time Out Penang 2014/15 officially launched by Tourism Exco
Date: 19 May 2014
Source: Time Out Penang
YB Danny Law unveils all new Time Out Penang guide at Gurney Paragon, inviting readers to "discover wonderful Penang" May 19 2014, Penang: A welcoming Penang crowd joined YB Danny Law, State Tourism Exco, officials from Gurney Paragon Mall and the Time Out Penang team to reveal the fourth edition of the annual guidebook. Time Out Penang is now out in bookstores in Penang, across Malaysia and on various international newsstands that form part of the famous, worldwide Time Out network. The new guide, updated with more than 1,000 listings and numerous profiles, articles and features, was officially revealed by YB Law who commended readers to get their own copy in order to "discover even more of the wonderful sights and sounds of Penang."
YB Law was also active to reveal the first edition of the Gurney Paragon Food & Beverage Guide, produced in partnership with Time Out Penang. The collaboration saw the Time Out Penang team visit more than 50 outlets at Gurney Paragon Mall to produce an insider's guide to best places to eat and drink during their visits. Outlets were reviewed and profiled with key contact information, presented in trademark Time Out style.
YB Danny Law unveils all new Time Out Penang guide at Gurney Paragon, inviting readers to "discover wonderful Penang"
May 19 2014, Penang: A welcoming Penang crowd joined YB Danny Law, State Tourism Exco, officials from Gurney Paragon Mall and the Time Out Penang team to reveal the fourth edition of the annual guidebook.
Time Out Penang is now out in bookstores in Penang, across Malaysia and on various international newsstands that form part of the famous, worldwide Time Out network. The new guide, updated with more than 1,000 listings and numerous profiles, articles and features, was officially revealed by YB Law who commended readers to get their own copy in order to "discover even more of the wonderful sights and sounds of Penang."
"The Time Out Penang team loved working with the Gurney Paragon Mall team to produce a book we can all be proud of," explained Matt Bellotti, Chief Content Officer of Mongoose Publishing who produce Time Out Penang.
"The Gurney Paragon Mall team and everyone at Hunza Corporation shared our fundamental principle that, in any media platform, the reader must be put first. The professionalism, hard work and creativity of the Hunza team was exceptional and they always strived to make the very best platform for their tenants and the most informative guide for our wide readership. We thank them for allowing us to be part of a thoroughly enjoyable partnership."
The official unveiling of the Gurney Paragon Food & Beverage Guide and Time Out Penang occurred when a huge A1-size replica book of the Food & Beverage Guide was ‘opened’ by YB Danny Law, Ms Khor Tze Ming and Mr Matt Bellotti cutting a giant ribbon that encircled it.
Afterwards, a fun day of activities followed, with The Ultimate Laksa Eating Competition, a pizza making demonstration, music, and a Laksa Cooking Competition for local colleges and university students. The following day at Gurney Paragon Mall the fun continued with a guest appearance by Chef Wan, who entertained the crowds bustling in the mall for Mother’s Day.
Now in its fourth annual edition, Time Out Penang 2014/2015 continues the tradition of exploring every destination, happening and aspect of life in Penang, from hotels and resorts to shopping, attractions, the arts, performance, spas, bars, restaurants, and the amazing heritage of the state of Penang. This year, the guidebook went further under the surface of Penang, profiling The Smallest National Park in the World, Seberang Perai, the restoration of shophouses, a beautiful photo piece on the mosques of Penang, as well as a look at the underground music scene.
This year’s guide also profiles more mainstream Penang attractions such as the incredible boutique hotels, a flavour guide to local food, showcase of the best arts festivals in Penang, and uncovering the coffee culture of the state – one latte at a time.
Time Out Penang 2014/2015 will be an A4, 150+ page glossy magazine-guide, presenting a typically comprehensive, honest and trustworthy account of Penang’s travel hotspots for the high-end tourists, business travelers, expatriates, and huge affluent local readership who enjoy and act upon what they are told by Time Out, whose motto is ‘Know More. Do More.”
The annual publication is supported by a comprehensive and informative website and an iPhone application that are updated in real time. The Time Out Penang website, www.timeoutpenang.com, achieves over 250,000 page views and 80,000 unique users per month every month, while more than 7,000 people have downloaded the free iPhone App that brings the state to your fingertips. Time Out Penang is also available as a digital edition through the iTunes Store and Google Play. Readers can buy their digital edition of Time Out Penang, or any of the stable of Time Out Malaysia publications at http://www.timeout.com/penang/digitaleditions.
Meanwhile, Time Out Penang’s social media platforms prove popular with more than 6,000 engaging on Facebook and thousands more on Twitter and Instagram. Digitally, Time Out Penang updates every day the latest information on the island and state beyond, ensuring the publication is the definitive platforms for tourists and residents alike.
For more information, visit www.timeoutpenang.com.