- Mongoose Media Appoints Nicholas Ng As Vice President, Sales
- New Appointments For Mongoose Media: New Editor In Chief For Esquire Malaysia And Expatriate Lifestyle
- The Men's Health Women's Health Night Run By AIA Vitality
- A Night Of Style At The Inaugural ELLE Style Awards
- Mongoose Publishing Wins 5 Awards At Last Night's 2016 MPAS Awards Ceremony
- Mongoose Media Reports Record Digital Traffic In Malaysia And Singapore
- ELLE Malaysia Announces The Launch Of ELLE Style Awards
- Men's Health Women's Health Night Run By Aia Vitality Hosts 14,000 Runners In Putrajaya
- Mongoose Media Launches Interactive Editions For ELLE And Esquire
- Mongoose Media Elevates Patrick Brennan To Group CEO
- Esquire Singapore named as a finalist in the SOPA 2016 Awards
- Esquire launches defining website for men in Singapore
- Men's Health Women's Health Night Run by AIA Vitality - Malaysia's Largest Night Run Series!
- ELLE Malaysia enjoys "Best Lifestyle App" success at WAN-IFRA Digital Media Awards
- Mongoose Publishing celebrates 15 wins at MPA Malaysia Awards 2015
- Mongoose Names Claire Burgess Strategy & Business Director
- Men's Health Malaysia Reveals Eugene Phua as New Editor
- Time Out Singapore goes free from December
- Mongoose Announces New Editor-in-Chief for Esquire Malaysia
- Mongoose Hires Patrick Brennan as Director of Business Development
- Time Out Kuala Lumpur Digital Traffic Hits Record High
- Mongoose Earns Two Prestigious Wins at Spark Awards for Media Excellence 2015
- Time Out Singapore Announces Week of Free
- Mongoose Publishing appoints Kate Guest as ELLE Editor-In-Chief
- TIME OUT MALAYSIA KIDS LAUNCHES!
- Expatriate Lifestyle Charity Open 2015
- Mongoose in Singapore Crowned "Media Publishing Company of the Year" For The Second Year Running at 2015 MPAS Awards
- FIPP meets...Mongoose Publishing's chief content officer, Matt Bellotti
- Women's Health Magazine launched!
- Sueann Chong named Editor for launch of Women's Health Malaysia
- Mongoose announces Lynette Ow as new Editorial Director
- Time Out reveals top places to eat in KL right now
- Zul Andra named Editor-in-Chief of Esquire Singapore
- Mongoose Publishing wins most awards at MPA Awards 2014
- Expatriates Rank The Best Of Malaysia's Hotels, Resorts & Attractions
- Mongoose to announce new Editor-in-Chiefs for Esquire Singapore and Esquire Malaysia
- Mongoose Wins Gold at The Spark Awards 2014
- Timeout Singapore welcomes new editor on board
- Mongoose Publishing launches Women's Health Malaysia
- Time Out Kuala Lumpur recognised at SOPA Awards
- Time Out Penang 2014/15 officially launched by Tourism Exco
- RM60,000 raised at the Expatriate Lifestyle Charity Open 2014
- Mongoose Publishing sweeps 15 awards to become "Media Publishing Company of the Year 2014" at the 2014 MPAS Awards
- Esquire Malaysia takes gold and silver awards at The Asia Media Awards 2014
- Lynette Ow appointed as new General Manager, Marketing of Mongoose Publishing
- ELLE MALAYSIA LAUNCHED!
- Elle Malaysia Magazine Launches Website & App
- Esquire Malaysia Selected "Best International Magazine Cover Of 2013"
- Esquire Singapore Unveils New Managing Editor
- Esquire's Malaysia Movember Movement Raises 100,000 for The National Cancer Society of Malaysia
- KL dining scene celebrates all time high!
- Time Out Kuala Lumpur Wins "Best Magazine Website" In Asia
- Esquire magazine announces Malaysia's Best Dressed Real Man for 2013
- Mongoose Publishing Acquires Men's Health Malaysia
- The Best of Malaysia's Hotels, Resorts & Attractions 2013 - Revealed!
- ELLE Malaysia Magazine Announces Key Roles
- ELLE Announce Editor-In-Chief
- ELLE Malaysia Unveils The Editor-in-Chief
- Time Out Singapore named "Digital Media Product of the Year" at 2013 MPAS Awards
- Esquire Singapore sweeps three awards at 2013 MPAS Awards
- Esquire Malaysia's Eric Bana cover cited as a 'favourite cover of 2013'
- ELLE Magazine to launch in Malaysia
- Esquire Malaysia presents Brilliant Malaysians Raises RM83,000 For Malaysian Diabetes Association
- An Expatriate View on Malaysia - Matt Bellotti talks about cross-cultural management challenges in Malaysia
- Time Out Penang Ready to Rock Penang in May 2013
- Esquire Malaysia and Singapore's Editor-in-Chief Sam Coleman on "The Morning Bell" @Capital TV
- Mongoose Publishing Celebrates Record Award Winning Week
- Mongoose Publishing to take over publishing rights of Time Out Singapore magazine from October 2012
- Esquire Launches in Singapore
- Mongoose Tweeting Team Malaysia To Gold
- Mongoose Publishing Unveils New Titles
- Hearst Magazines International Launches Esquire in Singapore Starting with The September Issue
- Esquire Magazine to Hit Singapore's Shores in September 2012
- Time Out Kuala Lumpur is The Best Entertainment and Lifestyle Magazine in Malaysia
- Esquire Malaysia is the Best Men's Fashion Magazine in Malaysia
TIME OUT KUALA LUMPUR IS THE BEST ENTERTAINMENT AND LIFESTYLE MAGAZINE IN MALAYSIA
Date: 30 April 2012
Source: Mongoose Publishing
30 April 2012, Kuala Lumpur: Time Out Kuala Lumpur was voted as the best entertainment and lifestyle magazine in Malaysia by advertisers, clients and agencies at the annual A&M Magazine of the Year Award.
The magazine rankings were derived from questions in Boardroom Research’s annual magazine ranking survey using an online questionnaire. The survey reached out to advertisers from major local and international banks, FMCG companies, property, construction, IT, telecommunication and travel and tourism companies along with agency professionals from across the marketing service spectrum.
Lim Chee Wah, the Editor is very excited about the award, “This is a solid recognition to all our hard work so far – to help our readers continuously discover new experiences in this lovely city that we all live in.”
Time Out magazine is the definitive entertainment, arts, culture and lifestyle guide to the world’s great cities. Since 2008 Kuala Lumpur has taken its place amongst other important global centres including London, New York, Chicago, Mumbai, Singapore and Dubai where citizens have access to their own city’s version of Time Out magazine.
Time Out Kuala Lumpur is the most trusted source in KL for both readers and advertisers alike.
Time Out Kuala Lumpur is the most influential magazine in KL, boasting a readership of over 125,000 affluent, outgoing people who share a love of finding out what’s going on and who actively participate in everything that’s happening in their city.
Time Out Kuala Lumpur has independent, impartial, interesting and unbiased editorial — making it unique from every other publication in Kuala Lumpur and therefore has a huge and loyal readership. Time Out Kuala Lumpur is the largest and most exciting magazine in KL.
Time Out Kuala Lumpur magazine is also the recipient of the Magazine Publishers Association Best Magazine Cover of the Year Award 2010 – the most prestigious award in Malaysian magazine publishing. Time Out are also the current holder of the world’s PPA Awards – the Oscars of the magazine industry – held in London, having scooped this prize in 2010 and 2011, largely for the work of Time Out magazines around the world in destinations such as Kuala Lumpur.
“Everyone at Mongoose is extremely proud that Time Out KL has won yet another prestigious award. It’s a fantastic team who works extremely hard and richly deserve this triumph. The secret of their success as with all Mongoose titles is putting the reader first”, says Matt Bellotti, CCO Mongoose Publishing.
Time Out KL the magazine is augmented by a fantastic website with over 500,000 hits every month, a comprehensive social media presence and a free app that lets you experience KL at your fingertips. Time Out KL will also be launching the Time Out Penang app, website and the second edition of the annual guide later in May.