- Mongoose Media Appoints Nicholas Ng As Vice President, Sales
- New Appointments For Mongoose Media: New Editor In Chief For Esquire Malaysia And Expatriate Lifestyle
- The Men's Health Women's Health Night Run By AIA Vitality
- A Night Of Style At The Inaugural ELLE Style Awards
- Mongoose Publishing Wins 5 Awards At Last Night's 2016 MPAS Awards Ceremony
- Mongoose Media Reports Record Digital Traffic In Malaysia And Singapore
- ELLE Malaysia Announces The Launch Of ELLE Style Awards
- Men's Health Women's Health Night Run By Aia Vitality Hosts 14,000 Runners In Putrajaya
- Mongoose Media Launches Interactive Editions For ELLE And Esquire
- Mongoose Media Elevates Patrick Brennan To Group CEO
- Esquire Singapore named as a finalist in the SOPA 2016 Awards
- Esquire launches defining website for men in Singapore
- Men's Health Women's Health Night Run by AIA Vitality - Malaysia's Largest Night Run Series!
- ELLE Malaysia enjoys "Best Lifestyle App" success at WAN-IFRA Digital Media Awards
- Mongoose Publishing celebrates 15 wins at MPA Malaysia Awards 2015
- Mongoose Names Claire Burgess Strategy & Business Director
- Men's Health Malaysia Reveals Eugene Phua as New Editor
- Time Out Singapore goes free from December
- Mongoose Announces New Editor-in-Chief for Esquire Malaysia
- Mongoose Hires Patrick Brennan as Director of Business Development
- Time Out Kuala Lumpur Digital Traffic Hits Record High
- Mongoose Earns Two Prestigious Wins at Spark Awards for Media Excellence 2015
- Time Out Singapore Announces Week of Free
- Mongoose Publishing appoints Kate Guest as ELLE Editor-In-Chief
- TIME OUT MALAYSIA KIDS LAUNCHES!
- Expatriate Lifestyle Charity Open 2015
- Mongoose in Singapore Crowned "Media Publishing Company of the Year" For The Second Year Running at 2015 MPAS Awards
- FIPP meets...Mongoose Publishing's chief content officer, Matt Bellotti
- Women's Health Magazine launched!
- Sueann Chong named Editor for launch of Women's Health Malaysia
- Mongoose announces Lynette Ow as new Editorial Director
- Time Out reveals top places to eat in KL right now
- Zul Andra named Editor-in-Chief of Esquire Singapore
- Mongoose Publishing wins most awards at MPA Awards 2014
- Expatriates Rank The Best Of Malaysia's Hotels, Resorts & Attractions
- Mongoose to announce new Editor-in-Chiefs for Esquire Singapore and Esquire Malaysia
- Mongoose Wins Gold at The Spark Awards 2014
- Timeout Singapore welcomes new editor on board
- Mongoose Publishing launches Women's Health Malaysia
- Time Out Kuala Lumpur recognised at SOPA Awards
- Time Out Penang 2014/15 officially launched by Tourism Exco
- RM60,000 raised at the Expatriate Lifestyle Charity Open 2014
- Mongoose Publishing sweeps 15 awards to become "Media Publishing Company of the Year 2014" at the 2014 MPAS Awards
- Esquire Malaysia takes gold and silver awards at The Asia Media Awards 2014
- Lynette Ow appointed as new General Manager, Marketing of Mongoose Publishing
- ELLE MALAYSIA LAUNCHED!
- Elle Malaysia Magazine Launches Website & App
- Esquire Malaysia Selected "Best International Magazine Cover Of 2013"
- Esquire Singapore Unveils New Managing Editor
- Esquire's Malaysia Movember Movement Raises 100,000 for The National Cancer Society of Malaysia
- KL dining scene celebrates all time high!
- Time Out Kuala Lumpur Wins "Best Magazine Website" In Asia
- Esquire magazine announces Malaysia's Best Dressed Real Man for 2013
- Mongoose Publishing Acquires Men's Health Malaysia
- The Best of Malaysia's Hotels, Resorts & Attractions 2013 - Revealed!
- ELLE Malaysia Magazine Announces Key Roles
- ELLE Announce Editor-In-Chief
- ELLE Malaysia Unveils The Editor-in-Chief
- Time Out Singapore named "Digital Media Product of the Year" at 2013 MPAS Awards
- Esquire Singapore sweeps three awards at 2013 MPAS Awards
- Esquire Malaysia's Eric Bana cover cited as a 'favourite cover of 2013'
- ELLE Magazine to launch in Malaysia
- Esquire Malaysia presents Brilliant Malaysians Raises RM83,000 For Malaysian Diabetes Association
- An Expatriate View on Malaysia - Matt Bellotti talks about cross-cultural management challenges in Malaysia
- Time Out Penang Ready to Rock Penang in May 2013
- Esquire Malaysia and Singapore's Editor-in-Chief Sam Coleman on "The Morning Bell" @Capital TV
- Mongoose Publishing Celebrates Record Award Winning Week
- Mongoose Publishing to take over publishing rights of Time Out Singapore magazine from October 2012
- Esquire Launches in Singapore
- Mongoose Tweeting Team Malaysia To Gold
- Mongoose Publishing Unveils New Titles
- Hearst Magazines International Launches Esquire in Singapore Starting with The September Issue
- Esquire Magazine to Hit Singapore's Shores in September 2012
- Time Out Kuala Lumpur is The Best Entertainment and Lifestyle Magazine in Malaysia
- Esquire Malaysia is the Best Men's Fashion Magazine in Malaysia
MONGOOSE PUBLISHING UNVEILS NEW TITLES
Date: 24 July 2012
Source: Mongoose Publishing
24 July 2012, Kuala Lumpur: Mongoose Publishing today announced a string of new projects partnering with major, internationally recognised organisations on launches that include bringing Esquire magazine to Singapore, creating the inaugural print publication for Zalora in Malaysia, producing a map and brochure that will sell Malaysia to millions of golfers all over the world, and reinventing the print communications platform for Dijaya Corporation Berhad. Mongoose also revealed the forthcoming launch of its latest independent magazine: Voyage.
Reinforcing its position as the fastest-growing publisher in Malaysia, Mongoose is proud to build on the existing strong partnerships with the Malaysia Golf Tourism Association (MGTA) and Hearst International, the licensor of Esquire Malaysia, the world-famous men’s publication that recently celebrated a successful first year in Malaysia.
Graham Paling, Group CEO, Mongoose Publishing was very excited about the new ventures. He said, “As Malaysians are increasingly exposed to international media, they are demanding more and better quality content. Mongoose has always been synonymous with high quality content and innovative media platforms. We are extremely proud to be working on these exciting projects, adding depth to existing relationships or building new successes together.”
Voyage is an annual travel magazine showcasing Asia for the discerning travelers, which will be launched in September 2012 with an initial print run of 22,000. Voyage is published under the stable of Expatriate Lifestyle, Malaysia’s #1 lifestyle magazine for expatriates, adding to the existing guidebooks Arrivals and Essential Education, both also printed annually and distributed at all major newsstands and selected outlets nationwide. As a special pre-launch promotion for Voyage, the August issue of Expatriate Lifestyle carries a free 64-page mini-guide supplement called Voyage: Singapore.
Mongoose will be working with online retail giants Zalora to produce their first ever monthly magazine in Asia. The magazine, called Zalora Magazine, will be launched in October 2012 with a large initial print run of 50,000. The magazine will be distributed via major newsstands and selected partners across the country. The magazine will be following the same model as its European counterpart Zalando, which started on a similar scale and now prints more than 2 million copies each month. Zalora also produce TheIconic in Australia and the new Malaysian magazine will follow a similar approach to engaging content and product profiles.
Mongoose has been contracted by Dijaya Corporation Berhad to work on the design, content and editorial direction for their bi-monthly magazine The Address a high-end lifestyle publication distributed to all the members and residents of the Tropicana Golf and Country Club. Mongoose will also be doing the same for Directions, a twice yearly corporate newsletter from Dijaya Corporation.
In late 2011, Mongoose successfully produced a world class website for the Malaysia Golf Tourism Association and have now been appointed to produce a 50-page brochure and 500,000 maps to position Malaysia as a premier golfing destination to trade fair visitors and tourist arrivals from all over the world. Since launch, the MGTA website www.golftourismmalaysia.com has enjoyed a steady stream of visitors from the US, UK, China, Japan and Korea. The brochure and map will highlight all the golf courses, tourist attractions and golf resorts across the country and will be distributed at all international trade fairs and exhibition from autumn 2012 as part of the biggest ever drive to promote the world class golfing experiences in Malaysia.
Matt Bellotti, Chief Content Officer, Mongoose Publishing is delighted to continue a successful partnership with like-minded partners. He said, “It is a pleasure to work with partners like Dijaya Corporation Berhad, Zalora and the MGTA who share the same vision and are committed to delivering excellent products to their customers. In all cases, these respected clients share one key attribute: they believe their customer, the end consumer comes first. This is one of the core principles of Mongoose and why I know we will deliver outstanding results as we work together to meet the needs of our audience. It is exciting to be able to offer residents at the Tropicana Golf & Country Club a new publication to call their own, and Zalora are one of the most ambitious, progressive companies in Asia presently. Meanwhile, this is the second stage of our partnership with MGTA and we are delighted to highlight the world class golfing experiences that Malaysia has to offer, experiences that I believe rank among the very best in the world.”
Mongoose launched Esquire Malaysia in April 2011, with instant impact across the country, redefining the magazine landscape for men in Malaysia and proving a hit for both readers and advertisers alike. This success led to calls from Singapore to launch an edition of the men’s magazine for the island-state. Mongoose are now proudly preparing to launch the inaugural issue of Esquire Singapore in September 2012. Leading a truly world class editorial team are the highly respected Mark Tay, Managing Editor, and Janie Cai, Fashion Director. Both Mark and Janie are well-regarded industry experts having pioneered the men’s magazine genre with their respective expertise.
Graham Paling said, “We are proud of the privilege and responsibility we have to create the best possible magazine and communications platforms. In everything we do, we create value, which is down to the hard work, the passion and the talent of our team. I can’t wait to see Esquire launched in Singapore and I know we’ll give the country a magazine it can be proud of. We have brought some of the world’s best publications to Malaysia and Singapore and will continue to do so for many years. Watch this space…”