- Mongoose Media Appoints Nicholas Ng As Vice President, Sales
- New Appointments For Mongoose Media: New Editor In Chief For Esquire Malaysia And Expatriate Lifestyle
- The Men's Health Women's Health Night Run By AIA Vitality
- A Night Of Style At The Inaugural ELLE Style Awards
- Mongoose Publishing Wins 5 Awards At Last Night's 2016 MPAS Awards Ceremony
- Mongoose Media Reports Record Digital Traffic In Malaysia And Singapore
- ELLE Malaysia Announces The Launch Of ELLE Style Awards
- Men's Health Women's Health Night Run By Aia Vitality Hosts 14,000 Runners In Putrajaya
- Mongoose Media Launches Interactive Editions For ELLE And Esquire
- Mongoose Media Elevates Patrick Brennan To Group CEO
- Esquire Singapore named as a finalist in the SOPA 2016 Awards
- Esquire launches defining website for men in Singapore
- Men's Health Women's Health Night Run by AIA Vitality - Malaysia's Largest Night Run Series!
- ELLE Malaysia enjoys "Best Lifestyle App" success at WAN-IFRA Digital Media Awards
- Mongoose Publishing celebrates 15 wins at MPA Malaysia Awards 2015
- Mongoose Names Claire Burgess Strategy & Business Director
- Men's Health Malaysia Reveals Eugene Phua as New Editor
- Time Out Singapore goes free from December
- Mongoose Announces New Editor-in-Chief for Esquire Malaysia
- Mongoose Hires Patrick Brennan as Director of Business Development
- Time Out Kuala Lumpur Digital Traffic Hits Record High
- Mongoose Earns Two Prestigious Wins at Spark Awards for Media Excellence 2015
- Time Out Singapore Announces Week of Free
- Mongoose Publishing appoints Kate Guest as ELLE Editor-In-Chief
- TIME OUT MALAYSIA KIDS LAUNCHES!
- Expatriate Lifestyle Charity Open 2015
- Mongoose in Singapore Crowned "Media Publishing Company of the Year" For The Second Year Running at 2015 MPAS Awards
- FIPP meets...Mongoose Publishing's chief content officer, Matt Bellotti
- Women's Health Magazine launched!
- Sueann Chong named Editor for launch of Women's Health Malaysia
- Mongoose announces Lynette Ow as new Editorial Director
- Time Out reveals top places to eat in KL right now
- Zul Andra named Editor-in-Chief of Esquire Singapore
- Mongoose Publishing wins most awards at MPA Awards 2014
- Expatriates Rank The Best Of Malaysia's Hotels, Resorts & Attractions
- Mongoose to announce new Editor-in-Chiefs for Esquire Singapore and Esquire Malaysia
- Mongoose Wins Gold at The Spark Awards 2014
- Timeout Singapore welcomes new editor on board
- Mongoose Publishing launches Women's Health Malaysia
- Time Out Kuala Lumpur recognised at SOPA Awards
- Time Out Penang 2014/15 officially launched by Tourism Exco
- RM60,000 raised at the Expatriate Lifestyle Charity Open 2014
- Mongoose Publishing sweeps 15 awards to become "Media Publishing Company of the Year 2014" at the 2014 MPAS Awards
- Esquire Malaysia takes gold and silver awards at The Asia Media Awards 2014
- Lynette Ow appointed as new General Manager, Marketing of Mongoose Publishing
- ELLE MALAYSIA LAUNCHED!
- Elle Malaysia Magazine Launches Website & App
- Esquire Malaysia Selected "Best International Magazine Cover Of 2013"
- Esquire Singapore Unveils New Managing Editor
- Esquire's Malaysia Movember Movement Raises 100,000 for The National Cancer Society of Malaysia
- KL dining scene celebrates all time high!
- Time Out Kuala Lumpur Wins "Best Magazine Website" In Asia
- Esquire magazine announces Malaysia's Best Dressed Real Man for 2013
- Mongoose Publishing Acquires Men's Health Malaysia
- The Best of Malaysia's Hotels, Resorts & Attractions 2013 - Revealed!
- ELLE Malaysia Magazine Announces Key Roles
- ELLE Announce Editor-In-Chief
- ELLE Malaysia Unveils The Editor-in-Chief
- Time Out Singapore named "Digital Media Product of the Year" at 2013 MPAS Awards
- Esquire Singapore sweeps three awards at 2013 MPAS Awards
- Esquire Malaysia's Eric Bana cover cited as a 'favourite cover of 2013'
- ELLE Magazine to launch in Malaysia
- Esquire Malaysia presents Brilliant Malaysians Raises RM83,000 For Malaysian Diabetes Association
- An Expatriate View on Malaysia - Matt Bellotti talks about cross-cultural management challenges in Malaysia
- Time Out Penang Ready to Rock Penang in May 2013
- Esquire Malaysia and Singapore's Editor-in-Chief Sam Coleman on "The Morning Bell" @Capital TV
- Mongoose Publishing Celebrates Record Award Winning Week
- Mongoose Publishing to take over publishing rights of Time Out Singapore magazine from October 2012
- Esquire Launches in Singapore
- Mongoose Tweeting Team Malaysia To Gold
- Mongoose Publishing Unveils New Titles
- Hearst Magazines International Launches Esquire in Singapore Starting with The September Issue
- Esquire Magazine to Hit Singapore's Shores in September 2012
- Time Out Kuala Lumpur is The Best Entertainment and Lifestyle Magazine in Malaysia
- Esquire Malaysia is the Best Men's Fashion Magazine in Malaysia
HEARST MAGAZINES INTERNATIONAL LAUNCHES ESQUIRE IN SINGAPORE STARTING WITH THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE
Date: 16 July 2012
Source: Hearst Corporation
16 July 2012, Kuala Lumpur: Hearst Magazines International (HMI), a unit of Hearst Corporation, today announced the launch of Esquire in Singapore starting with the September issue, on newsstands September 1. Esquire Singapore marks the 25th edition of the general-interest lifestyle magazine for sophisticated men, and will be published in partnership with Mongoose Publishing, with whom HMI already partners to publish Esquire Malaysia.
The most honored monthly magazine in America, Esquire defines, reflects and celebrates what it means to be a man in contemporary culture. The magazine is published in 13 languages and distributed in 44 countries, having most recently launched in Ukraine in April 2012.
“The Esquire brand has been very successful around the world and we’re pleased to be partnering with Mongoose Publishing to launch an edition in Singapore,” said Duncan Edwards, president and CEO of Hearst Magazines International.
Required reading for the man who is intellectually curious and socially aware, Esquire speaks to the scope and diversity of his passions with spirited storytelling, superb style and a tonic splash of irreverent humor. Celebrated for its strong literary tradition, Esquire offers pieces on diverse topics—from politics and health to fashion and the arts.
Esquire Singapore launches with an initial print run of 25,000. Sam Coleman has been named editor in chief, and the magazine will be published in English with a cover price of $8 SGD.
“We’ve been recruiting the best writers, photographers and illustrators in the industry to produce a strong magazine that embodies the Esquire tradition, while incorporating a local flavor that resonates with readers in Singapore,” said Coleman.
The debut issue will be celebrated at a launch event for partners, advertisers and influencers, taking place on August 31 in Singapore.
About Hearst Magazines International
As the largest U.S. publisher of magazines worldwide, Hearst Magazines International, a unit of Hearst Corporation, publishes more than 300 editions for distribution in more than 100 countries. Major titles include powerful brand equities like Cosmopolitan and ELLE, both international super-brands with more editions than any other women’s magazines in the world; ELLE DéCOR, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics and Seventeen. In addition, Hearst Magazines International publishes other titles through joint ventures, including Men’s Health and Runner’s World in the U.K., Grazia and Madison in Australia, and The Robb Report in Russia and China. In Great Britain, a wholly-owned subsidiary, Hearst Magazines UK, publishes 24 magazines and 22 websites. Hearst Magazines publishes 20 titles in the U.S.
Mongoose specializes in providing high quality consumer publications (publisher of Esquire Malaysia, Time Out Kuala Lumpur, Time Out Malaysia Guides, Expatriate Lifestyle, Golf Vacations and The Circular), web solutions, contract advertising sales, contract publishing, creative marketing solutions, event management and PR. With a guiding principle of ‘Communicating with Integrity’, Mongoose utilizes its international experience spanning three decades and four continents to successfully bring editorial, design, marketing, PR, communications and web-based best practice to Southeast Asia. Having firmly established every one of their magazines as the market-leader in its field in Malaysia, Mongoose opened an office in Singapore in March 2012, with Esquire Singapore launching in September 2012.
Esquire (www.esquire.com), published by Hearst Magazines, is the most-honored monthly magazine in America. Over the past 15 years, it has won a total of 16 National Magazine Awards. Its website and e-reader applications have been similarly honored—Esquire won the first-ever National Magazine Award for iPad applications. In addition to its U.S. flagship, Esquire publishes 24 editions around the world. Follow Esquire on Twitter at @Esquiremag.