- Mongoose Media Appoints Nicholas Ng As Vice President, Sales
- New Appointments For Mongoose Media: New Editor In Chief For Esquire Malaysia And Expatriate Lifestyle
- The Men's Health Women's Health Night Run By AIA Vitality
- A Night Of Style At The Inaugural ELLE Style Awards
- Mongoose Publishing Wins 5 Awards At Last Night's 2016 MPAS Awards Ceremony
- Mongoose Media Reports Record Digital Traffic In Malaysia And Singapore
- ELLE Malaysia Announces The Launch Of ELLE Style Awards
- Men's Health Women's Health Night Run By Aia Vitality Hosts 14,000 Runners In Putrajaya
- Mongoose Media Launches Interactive Editions For ELLE And Esquire
- Mongoose Media Elevates Patrick Brennan To Group CEO
- Esquire Singapore named as a finalist in the SOPA 2016 Awards
- Esquire launches defining website for men in Singapore
- Men's Health Women's Health Night Run by AIA Vitality - Malaysia's Largest Night Run Series!
- ELLE Malaysia enjoys "Best Lifestyle App" success at WAN-IFRA Digital Media Awards
- Mongoose Publishing celebrates 15 wins at MPA Malaysia Awards 2015
- Mongoose Names Claire Burgess Strategy & Business Director
- Men's Health Malaysia Reveals Eugene Phua as New Editor
- Time Out Singapore goes free from December
- Mongoose Announces New Editor-in-Chief for Esquire Malaysia
- Mongoose Hires Patrick Brennan as Director of Business Development
- Time Out Kuala Lumpur Digital Traffic Hits Record High
- Mongoose Earns Two Prestigious Wins at Spark Awards for Media Excellence 2015
- Time Out Singapore Announces Week of Free
- Mongoose Publishing appoints Kate Guest as ELLE Editor-In-Chief
- TIME OUT MALAYSIA KIDS LAUNCHES!
- Expatriate Lifestyle Charity Open 2015
- Mongoose in Singapore Crowned "Media Publishing Company of the Year" For The Second Year Running at 2015 MPAS Awards
- FIPP meets...Mongoose Publishing's chief content officer, Matt Bellotti
- Women's Health Magazine launched!
- Sueann Chong named Editor for launch of Women's Health Malaysia
- Mongoose announces Lynette Ow as new Editorial Director
- Time Out reveals top places to eat in KL right now
- Zul Andra named Editor-in-Chief of Esquire Singapore
- Mongoose Publishing wins most awards at MPA Awards 2014
- Expatriates Rank The Best Of Malaysia's Hotels, Resorts & Attractions
- Mongoose to announce new Editor-in-Chiefs for Esquire Singapore and Esquire Malaysia
- Mongoose Wins Gold at The Spark Awards 2014
- Timeout Singapore welcomes new editor on board
- Mongoose Publishing launches Women's Health Malaysia
- Time Out Kuala Lumpur recognised at SOPA Awards
- Time Out Penang 2014/15 officially launched by Tourism Exco
- RM60,000 raised at the Expatriate Lifestyle Charity Open 2014
- Mongoose Publishing sweeps 15 awards to become "Media Publishing Company of the Year 2014" at the 2014 MPAS Awards
- Esquire Malaysia takes gold and silver awards at The Asia Media Awards 2014
- Lynette Ow appointed as new General Manager, Marketing of Mongoose Publishing
- ELLE MALAYSIA LAUNCHED!
- Elle Malaysia Magazine Launches Website & App
- Esquire Malaysia Selected "Best International Magazine Cover Of 2013"
- Esquire Singapore Unveils New Managing Editor
- Esquire's Malaysia Movember Movement Raises 100,000 for The National Cancer Society of Malaysia
- KL dining scene celebrates all time high!
- Time Out Kuala Lumpur Wins "Best Magazine Website" In Asia
- Esquire magazine announces Malaysia's Best Dressed Real Man for 2013
- Mongoose Publishing Acquires Men's Health Malaysia
- The Best of Malaysia's Hotels, Resorts & Attractions 2013 - Revealed!
- ELLE Malaysia Magazine Announces Key Roles
- ELLE Announce Editor-In-Chief
- ELLE Malaysia Unveils The Editor-in-Chief
- Time Out Singapore named "Digital Media Product of the Year" at 2013 MPAS Awards
- Esquire Singapore sweeps three awards at 2013 MPAS Awards
- Esquire Malaysia's Eric Bana cover cited as a 'favourite cover of 2013'
- ELLE Magazine to launch in Malaysia
- Esquire Malaysia presents Brilliant Malaysians Raises RM83,000 For Malaysian Diabetes Association
- An Expatriate View on Malaysia - Matt Bellotti talks about cross-cultural management challenges in Malaysia
- Time Out Penang Ready to Rock Penang in May 2013
- Esquire Malaysia and Singapore's Editor-in-Chief Sam Coleman on "The Morning Bell" @Capital TV
- Mongoose Publishing Celebrates Record Award Winning Week
- Mongoose Publishing to take over publishing rights of Time Out Singapore magazine from October 2012
- Esquire Launches in Singapore
- Mongoose Tweeting Team Malaysia To Gold
- Mongoose Publishing Unveils New Titles
- Hearst Magazines International Launches Esquire in Singapore Starting with The September Issue
- Esquire Magazine to Hit Singapore's Shores in September 2012
- Time Out Kuala Lumpur is The Best Entertainment and Lifestyle Magazine in Malaysia
- Esquire Malaysia is the Best Men's Fashion Magazine in Malaysia
ESQUIRE LAUNCHES IN SINGAPORE
Date: 31 August 2012
Source: Mongoose Publishing
31 August 2012, Singapore: It's here! The inaugural issue of Esquire Singapore, one of the oldest and most respected men's magazine titles in the world, unveiled at an exclusive VIP party at MAJ Aerospace View.
Brought in by Mongoose, the publisher of Esquire Malaysia, Time Out KL, Expatriate Lifestyle, Voyage, Arrivals, Golf Vacations Malaysia, The Circular, Essential Education, Time Out Malaysia Guides and others as well as the international media representatives of Newsweek and National Geographic, from the renowned stable of Hearst Magazines International, a unit of Hearst Corporation, Esquire promises to redefine the way men are portrayed and reached in Singapore.
Launched today, Esquire’s newest edition will continue the flagship’s tradition of catering to “Man at His Best” and feature the magazine’s customary authoritative conversation on a wide range of topics including fashion, gadgets, travel, politics and the arts.
Graham Paling, Group CEO of Mongoose, with a track record of launching high quality, editorially independent titles, is very excited about its newest flagship. “We are delighted to bring the best men’s magazine in the world to Singapore. Esquire is the junction where the intellectually curious and the socially aware meet”, he says. “With our excellent and extremely talented team and a host of distinguished local contributors, Esquire Singapore will live up to its promise of delivering Man at His Best”.
Over 500 VIP guests attended the launch and were transported back to the 1950’s as they entered the party. The mood, the music by Rob Collin and Band, the lighting, the Pan Am Girls all added to the atmosphere. Along the fringe the guests had a fun time at the SK-II photo booth, iPad station & Shoe Shine station. Cutting the Esquire Singapore cake celebrity MC Oli Pettigrew described, “the entertainment was all presented with a view to bringing the pages of Esquire Magazine to life.”
And just when the audience of 500 thought that the evening was winding down, Esky, who has taken Singapore by sensation, appeared on the runway with the inaugural edition of Esquire Singapore, hot off the press!
Sam Coleman, Editor-in-Chief-at-Large of Esquire Singapore is excited about the inaugural issue, “Esquire is one of the best men’s fashion publications in the world and the magazine’s investigative journalism and photographic concepts are truly best-in-class,” Coleman said.
Esquire Singapore’s Managing Editor Mark Tay further commented, “As you can see it was an amazing event, the entertainers, the venue all came together for a perfect night. I think it's safe to say that it was something that Singapore had never seen from a magazine launch party. But it’s Esquire, with a brand like that can you do any less than spectacular?”
The after party continued at Singapore’s hottest night club Avalon where celebrities like Ryan Higa, Aarika Lee, Tara Rushton, Bobby Tonelli, Paul Foster, Keagan Kang, Yvette King and friends continued celebrating until late.
Mongoose would like to thank sponsors Mercedes-Benz, SK-II, Grimbergen, IndoChine, Canele, Fiji, Pokka, Carlsberg, Johnnie Walker, Glenmorangie, Moët & Chandon, Xtra, Auxilior Asia, ETG, Preztigez Asia, PixSync, DJ Modium, HANculture, Swagger, Andy & Weave, Tailors: Rossi, Dylan & Son, Kevin Seah and Clothesmith. Without such a great supporting team and the organisation of Heat Branding, the event would never have been possible.